My mission is to wake people up to the choices that every individual has in order to create the life of their dreams in the new, digital economy.
If I am successful in executing my vision, millions of people around the world will discover a viable alternative to the status qo. They will come to understand their purpose, choose their own path, and be able to freely create their own success. They will be genuinely happy, confident, in love with their lives. They will enjoy a balanced lifestyle and quality relationships. I envision a world in which every person who chooses can wake up to their own potential, and begin to live, breathe, and create the life of their dreams.
Over the last 10 years, Jay has been clawing his way to the top of free-enterprise with a vengeance, as if making up for lost time. Back in 2001- with little more to show than a few dollars in his pocket, a home-schooled 8th grade education, and a burning desire for a better life- this once naive 24 year old has become one of the most influential digital marketing and entrepreneurship gurus.
Thinking the grass would be greener on this side of the fence, Jay was dismayed to realize that life on the outside wasn’t all about homemade cookies and mom’s cooking. Lacking any real-world job experience let alone work references, his resume was blank. Never having had a bank account- let alone a credit card- he couldn’t even qualify for a mobile phone account with his zero credit history.
Jay quickly realized that the corporate ladder wasn’t even an option. By 2003, frustrated with the lack of opportunity and prejudice encountered, completely broke, and still unable to qualify for student loans to get the education he thought he needed, Jay only had two options left. He could either give up- and return to the compound with his tail between his legs, or pull off the impossible- and start his own business.
By 2004 he was determined to prove the naysayers and loyalists back at the commune wrong. Refusing to quit on his dream of personal and financial freedom, Jay turned to the Internet and started teaching himself the skill of Internet Marketing while still working full time at a Topeka, Kansas Midas auto service shop. Having already failed miserably at several online business and network marketing opportunities, failure simply was not an option.
Suddenly, financial success came almost effortlessly and by 2007 he was a self-made millionaire. Stunned, yet grateful, he shifted his focus to reverse engineering his success with the stated mission of helping 100 people duplicate his results. By 2010, tens of thousands of students in over 200 countries were diligently working towards their own personal dreams of financial independence.
Touting a unique and totally unconventional methodology for success, Jay has since become a champion for those out of options- people like him who have every right to achieve greatness.
His weekly WAKE UP! Podcast regularly has 10-20,000 listeners and over 800,000 people subscribe to his weekly newsletter. Over 211,500 people have purchased one of his training DVDs and his BlackBOOK of Entrepreneurial Secrets.
Jay’s unique story of overcoming seemingly insurmountable odds has reached many, and now he has also become a highly sought-after business consultant, author, and professional speaker. “A younger, hipper, Tony Robbins with practical content as well as the ability to inspire.” said the Toronto Star in a recent review.
Digital Experts Academy
His current passion project is the Digital Experts Academy, a life raft for those still stuck in the Titanic economy. Launched in 2013 with a focused mission to help individuals and businesses escape the stranglehold of the traditional economy, DEA provides a clear cut path to help them successfully make the transition to financial self-sufficiency.
Examiner.com - Digital Experts Academy is unleashed: Are colleges and universities offering Internet Marketing as a Major in trouble? As techniques evolve and practices change, DigitalExpertsAcademy.com emerges. Two Internet Millionaires, Jay Kubassek and Stuart Ross, give their take on Internet Marketing and how to make conversions mean something. [www.examiner.com]
As an author and a coach Jay regularly speaks to audiences of over 1000 people. His forthcoming book has been in the works for over 4 years and promises to provide a duplicatable blueprint to help individuals tap into their inner talents and unleash their own inner-entrepreneur in the Digital Age.
Sheltered and without access to media, TV, radio, or the cinema until leaving the commune where he grew up, two of Jay’s passions are story-telling and making movies. His recently launched film production company, Aliquot Films, is credited with producing three feature films with premieres at prestigious festivals such as Cannes and Tribeca.
Jay has also provided funding to many philanthropic organizations including: The Gentlemen’s Fund, ONE, The Name Campaign in Africa, The Children’s Institute for Autism, and The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
In his spare time Jay enjoys mountain biking, playing hockey, cooking, gardening, photography, and socializing with his friends and family.
Jay is based in New York city where he makes his home.
- I AM HAPPY: I am at my best when I enjoy what I am doing. Further, in everything I do, I ask myself: Will this ultimately make me happy?
- I AM RADICALLY HONEST: I am at my best when I am authentic with my communication and intentions. I do my best at all times and in all situations to say what I mean and mean what I say.
- I AM FULLY COMMITTED: I am at my best when I am fully committed to what I am doing. I leave nothing on the field.
- I DELIVER EXTREME VALUE: I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn the success I choose. I want to be able to truly say, “I deserve this because I have earned it.”
- I MAINTAIN BALANCE: I am at my best when I am able to maintain a balanced perspective and lifestyle.
- I HAVE A PLAN: I am at my best when I have a plan, a blueprint. I look at the process required, and I am willing to stick with it and execute it fully.
- I WORK WITH A TEAM: I am at my best when I surround myself with a team and we act as a team. I am at my best when I surround myself with those I trust and respect.
- I DON’T JUDGE: I am at my best when I show compassion and treat others with the same respect that I would want to be treated with with if I was in their position.
- I DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS: I know what I know, but I also know what I don’t know. Thus, I assume nothing. Rather, I seek to understand.
- I DO MY BEST: I am at my best when I do my absolute best in everything I do, making those around me better and taking responsibility for everything I touch.